Encyclopedia of ML Flaws

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Mon Jan 23 18:32:13 EST 2006

I have found over the years that the following is true--
As New,Very Fine,Fine,Very Good,Good,etc,is in the eye of the book dealer....no jest intended!
Also.beware  of key words,such as,mint,old,for its age,never read,rare,ex library but....

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY