Encyclopedia of ML Flaws

Bill DiBenedetto billdi at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 23 14:23:19 EST 2006

 >I mean a visual encyclopedia of book
   flaws. For example, there would be illustrations of such flaws as
   chips, damp-stains, edge wear, and the like. We wouldn't get into
  describing evaluative terms such as Fine, Very Good, and so on.

I would add that targeting ML editions specifically for these illustrations
will be a very handy guide, especially for newcomers and relative newcomers
(such as myself).

bill
(206) 491-0296 (wk)
(206) 963-0499 (personal)