Encyclopedia of ML Flaws

Lewis Tanner take5 at bway.net
Sun Jan 22 22:19:07 EST 2006

sorry, misspeled the url for htm stripper; see correctly spelled url
below:

Scot Kamins wrote:

> On Jan 22, 2006, at 6:02 PM, Lewis Tanner wrote:
>
> > Scot Kamins wrote:
> >>
> >> you have no idea how boring stripping HTML code & excess header
> >> info can be.
> >
> > Scott, you might want to use a HTML stripper such as htms0208.zip
> > http://users.erols.com/waynesof/bruce.htm  Haven't used it myself
> > but the subscribers to alt.comp.freeware like it.
> > hth, lewis
> > p.s. see -
> > http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2006/ PL2006TEXT.php#Convert:HTMLToTextAndTables
> >

> Thanks much - I'll check it out!  (I wonder if such tools are also
> available for he Macintosh running Tiger?)

Suggest that you look at sites that are specifically for Mac software;
do a google search -macintosh os html strippers - or something similar.
The pricelesswarehome site is for Windows freeware.
(And don't forget that Big Brother is watching you. (-:) lt