Encyclopedia of ML Flaws

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Jan 22 21:10:34 EST 2006

On Jan 22, 2006, at 6:02 PM, Lewis Tanner wrote:

> Scot Kamins wrote:
>>
>> you have no idea how boring stripping HTML code & excess header
>> info can be.
>
> Scott, you might want to use a HTML stripper such as htms0208.zip
> (http://users.erols.com/waynsof/bruce.htm)  Haven't used it myself
> but the subscribers to alt.comp.freeware like it.
> hth, lewis
> p.s. see -
> http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2006/
> PL2006TEXT.php#Convert:HTMLToTextAndTables

Thanks much - I'll check it out!  (I wonder if such tools are also
available for he Macintosh running Tiger?)

civil disobedience
n.
Refusal to obey civil laws in an effort to induce change in
governmental policy or legislation, characterized by the use of
passive resistance or other nonviolent means.