Couple of great very early ML ads

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Fri Jan 13 17:25:23 EST 2006

Those of us who have read this play and are still married.........I am lost for words!
The classic Russian authors,who wire of black bread and long cold winters,have a long way to go if they wish to catch up to the works of August Strindberg. Ibsen tried to match Strindberg's gloom & doom but came far short.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY