Couple of great very early ML ads

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Jan 13 16:29:10 EST 2006

Folks,

I accidently found photocopies of two very early ML ads -- perhaps
two of the very first ones. Somebody was nice enough to send me these
some time ago (I've lost who it was -- if you recognize these, please
let me know it was you!) but they got buried at the bottom of a pile.

Later I'll add these to the proper Dogeared section, but I couldn't
wait to show them to you:

http://www.dogeared.com/1917Ads/ML1917Ad.jpg

http://www.dogeared.com/1917Ads/Strindberg1917Ad.jpg

I would LOVE to display a collection of these ads on Dogeared. If you
have early ads for Dogeared -- say, anything before the Blumenthal
period -- please send full-page scans to me.