Mylar dust jacket covers

J B Krygier jbkrygier at owu.edu
Thu Jan 12 14:38:01 EST 2006

On Jan 12, 2006, at 1:04 PM, Bill DiBenedetto wrote:

> well I must admit I'm  a bit overwhelmed.

Ah the angst of book jacket covers!

May I suggest that you find a local used bookstore (that uses jackets)
and ask for a demo?  I did this back in Buffalo and got a half hour
lesson, along with editorial comments (anti-Brodart, pro-Gaylord) and
help with the roll vs pre-cut issue.  Best, though, was the hands-on
instruction in proper jacket application.  This is really a case where
such hands-on help is best.  I actually bought jacket covers from the
store for awhile, but then graduated to larger quantities direct from
the source.

John K.