Mylar dust jacket covers

Bill DiBenedetto billdi at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 12 13:04:32 EST 2006

well I must admit I'm  a bit overwhelmed. I did some research yeserday, checking various sites for DJ cover products. Brodart for example has 19 different DJ cover products available. Demco has a slew of products available also.
so my questions have multiplied:

what are the DJ solutions that are best for MLs?

polyester or polypropylene?

1.5, 2.0 or 2.5 mil?

tabs or no tabs?

rolls  or sheets?

it goes on an on. my dilemma is that i'd like to protect about 100 or so books. while most have DJs, some have no DJs, some are giants, some are flexis with and w/o DJs,  and some are paperbacks. do i buy several products for these various styles, sizes and shapes and if so, what are the most apt choices, given, of course a somewhat limited budget for this undertaking

bill
206-963-0499