Mylar dust jacket covers

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Jan 11 13:01:28 EST 2006

On Jan 11, 2006, at 8:10 AM, Michael Gowan wrote:

> I'd like to cover my ML dust jackets in mylar. Does anyone have
> recommendations on what to buy and what sizes I'll need for
> standard and Giants? Tips on how to cover the dust jacket?

form the archives:

From: GOODBOOKS at webtv.net (JOSEPH HILL)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:44:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: mylar covers

Telephone  1-888-820-4377
  Stock #10-527-001
Book Jacket covers
Brodart

From: Printmat at aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:45:20 EDT

http://www.brodart.com

or call 1-888-820-4377 for their print catalog (it's more fun).

civil disobedience
n.
Refusal to obey civil laws in an effort to induce change in
governmental policy or legislation, characterized by the use of
passive resistance or other nonviolent means.