Mylar dust jacket covers

sandjtilley at comcast.net sandjtilley at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 12:39:21 EST 2006

I use Brodart exclusively and you can buy them in packs of 100 also. Scott

From: "John" <jwol at fast.net>

I started using Brodart and am satisfied.  Specifically, I bought the roll, number 10-593-002, for jackets up to 9”.  Is suits both regular and Giant ML’s.  It is a higher end jacket, clear, with archival quality acid free paper backing.  Instructions for using come with the order.  You can buy a sampler package with 20 or 30 or something, I do not recall, all in one size or various sizes.  Others on this site may use Gaylord or some other brand and they can comment on those.

John Wolansky