Mylar dust jacket covers

John jwol at fast.net
Wed Jan 11 12:37:15 EST 2006

I started using Brodart and am satisfied.  Specifically, I bought the roll,
number 10-593-002, for jackets up to 9".  Is suits both regular and Giant
ML's.  It is a higher end jacket, clear, with archival quality acid free
paper backing.  Instructions for using come with the order.  You can buy a
sampler package with 20 or 30 or something, I do not recall, all in one size
or various sizes.  Others on this site may use Gaylord or some other brand
and they can comment on those.

John Wolansky