"skin" endpapers

JPetersonlhi at aol.com JPetersonlhi at aol.com
Mon Jan 9 20:50:58 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/9/2006 6:16:15 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
jbkrygier at owu.edu writes:
Then I stop off at a local bookstore and there sits a 1st B&L ed of
Macy's "Spirit of American Literature" (no DJ) with the "skin" endpapers
just like John Peterson described (& illustrated above).  So I guess
John's book is not the only one!  I did not buy the book ($7.50) so if
someone wants to contact the store, email me personally and I will pass
along their phone number.
I'm too much of a skinflint to pay that much.

John P.