ML Paperback Questions

GORDON NEAVILL aa3401 at wayne.edu
Mon Jan 9 07:02:11 EST 2006

Ron,

P68 was published in May 1960.  The figures I have from the
archives are for the 1959-60 year.  There are no figures for
the 4 titles published in May, but there are figures for the
April titles.

Titles were usually batched into publishing seasons.  Of the
1959 titles, 6 were published in January and 9 in November.
The 1960 titles are listed in this document as having been
published in April and May.  P60 and P66-68 are listed for
May, P62-65 for April.  P61, announced as Turgenev, Fathers
and Sons, was published in Vintage Books instead of MLP.

All the best,
Barry