Random House Anniversary

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Sun Jan 8 16:48:57 EST 2006

For the 75th Anniversary,Random House gave large cardboard  bookcases to stores;I have one of these bookcases,I keep the current series ML titles in it. Also,with the case were 75th Anniversary pamphlets. I gave copies of this pamphlet to any dogeared member who asked for one at that time.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY