ML Poems Series (was: Re: Over 360)

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Jan 4 13:08:41 EST 2006

On Jan 4, 2006, at 3:29 AM, Mark Foster wrote:

> I may have my verbage wrong...I have several modern library
> editions like "The Poems of Longfellow" or "The Poems of Keats." I
> want to know how many of these are out there. I have about ten
> different books and I would like to get all of them. Thanks for any
> help.
>
> Mark Foster

Mark,

You've chosen a great collecting focus. The genre page on Dogeared
that Benj referred to in another posting shows 65 distinct poetry
titles. This doesn't include poems that appear in anthologies such as
Anthology of American Negro Literature, Anthology of Irish
Literature, Anthology of Russian Literature of the Soviet Period, and
so on.

Join Dogeared for access to thousands of ML images and tons of
members-only info!
http://www.dogeared.com/General/howToSubscribe.html