ML Poems Series (was: Re: Over 360)

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 07:34:33 EST 2006

If you are a dogeared.com member hit this link:
  http://www.dogeared.com/Identifiers/titleIndexCats.html#Anchor-Poetry-37516 .

  benj clark

Mark Foster <markfoster at charter.net> wrote:
  I may have my verbage wrong...I have several modern library editions
like "The Poems of Longfellow" or "The Poems of Keats." I want to know
how many of these are out there. I have about ten different books and I
would like to get all of them. Thanks for any help.

Mark Foster