MLA: Closing Items (was: Over 360)

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Tue Jan 3 09:20:28 EST 2006

Hi Toby,

I take it you mean close an active listing on Amenities?  If so, log in; go to buy/sell/trade; click on listing services; select "View/Edit Your Active Listings".

All your active listings will be displayed.  Choose the one you want to close; the edit screen will be displayed.  Use the drop-down box for the Status field to change the item from 'Active' to 'Closed'.

ron