Styron's The Long March; Your Child's Body and Mind

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Mon Jan 2 16:39:48 EST 2006

I had sold two copies of the Styron some years back,both for over $100 each and both copies to non-ML collectors. I have one copy in stock at this time,it has a flaw,one loose page. I am afraid to tip the page in , fear of batching th job..

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY