Styron's The Long March; Your Child's Body and Mind

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Mon Jan 2 15:54:22 EST 2006

Hi Barry,

Thanks for all that information!  That is all very interesting.  I'm putting together an ML Paperback page at Amenities and will include this there, as well as on your Bindery page.  I wondered if that was the case with The Long March, since it seemed rather too scarce for an early PB that had reprintings.

I do have a copy of P46, and (albeit in a much shorter time span than most collectors) have found it as scarce as P22.

thanks again,
ron