Pynchon

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Tue Feb 28 22:19:58 EST 2006

Wait, that is a little different.  Those two have the same wording in two different bindings and would have been bound in different years.  The old offset lithography issue where the "first" statement was retained.  (Except for the "|" <-> "," difference before the date... is that accurate?).  Mark was describing different text and likely the same binding.  Although it may not exist.

ron