Pynchon

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Tue Feb 28 20:27:37 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

A quick search of the archives did not yield an answer.  So it seems like a unique question.

I don't quite understand the question though.  V. looks like a late (fall) 1966 ML release.  So do you mean the difference between the real first edition (non ML) and the FMLEd?  Or the FMLEd and the next ML printing?  (Henry shows more than one printing, and Scot has only one DJ displayed.)