To the new Modern Library Collector

B.L. Clark cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 06:02:55 EST 2006

How much for the lot?

  benjamin l clark

JOSEPH HILL <goodbooks at webtv.net> wrote:
    As a book dealer-collector for over 40 years; from time to time I weed out my stock. I give books to library sales etc.. I have some VG/VG common titles that new ML collectors may not as yet have.. so, email me if you can use any of the following titles
To cover S&H: $3.00 for  the first book + .50 cents each for other titles.
30.3
57.4
66.2
129.3
149.2
152.2
158.2
168.2
224..1
226..1
235.3
258.3
276.1
287.1

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY    FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON  LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY  EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY