Reminder: Archive search capabilities us and running

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Feb 26 17:01:05 EST 2006

Folks,

Ron and I were talking about how little used are the Archive Search
features on Amenities. Seems a shame to me -- there's a lot of great
info in the archives that I'm sure would be helpful for folks.

If you haven't checked it out yet, I recommend strongly that you go
to http://ml/collect.com and experiment a bit.

- Scot Kamins
The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in
their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms or other types of
arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection
of taxes and dues, and tends to permit uprising.

            -- Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Shogun of Japan, August 29, 1558