Would a list of 1928/29 Transitionals be helpful?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Feb 22 15:42:27 EST 2006

On Feb 22, 2006, at 12:23 PM, Sharon Biederman wrote:

>      I don't think they all got reprinted.  What I was saying is
> that if
> you started with the printing records for the titles you would get
> a more
> accurate list than by counting which ones members have in their
> collections.

This is an excellent point!  Printing records for the period December
1928 through March 1929 would be extremely helpful.

Barry Neavill or Jay Satterfield may be the only folks to have these
records. Guys, do you have -- and would you share -- this info?

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in
private and wash your hands afterwards.
-- Robert Heinlein