Would a list of 1928/29 Transitionals be helpful?

Sharon Biederman sbiederm at nova.umuc.edu
Wed Feb 22 15:23:22 EST 2006

Scot,

     I don't think they all got reprinted.  What I was saying is that if
you started with the printing records for the titles you would get a more
accurate list than by counting which ones members have in their
collections.  Perhaps I see more than many people because my collection is
focused on the 1928-39 period.

                           Sharon