Would a list of 1928/29 Transitionals be helpful?

Sharon Biederman sbiederm at nova.umuc.edu
Wed Feb 22 11:21:26 EST 2006

Hi Scot,

     I don't usually keep copies permanently in my collection, but I've
seen transitional bindings on most of the titles that were available in
late 1928/early 1929.  Is the goal to find a copy of each title?  Perhaps
an easier way to get a total is to assume that any book reprinted
in those months had a transitional binding.  They are not uncommon.

                            Sharon