Would a list of 1928/29 Transitionals be helpful?

JPetersonlhi at aol.com JPetersonlhi at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 22:48:46 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/21/2006 10:11:36 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
kamins at dogeared.com writes:
Thanks. But please - everybody - hold off on sending this stuff until
I find out if people would find this helpful.  If you're shy, e-mail
me off-list.
I think it would be helpful to get a picture of which of the 150 or so titles
were bound in the transitional binding.  My (uneducated) guess is that a lot
of them weren't.  I suppose a picture might also emerge, in time, of which
titles are more common in the transitional binding and which more rare.  I think
it's a good idea.

John P.