Bonibooks

Clare Imholtz muldoone99 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 19:34:21 EST 2006

This brochure is very interesting.  My husband and I
(mostly him) are writing a biographical monograph on
Albert Boni, and Kramer's name and the address of
107th and Broadway is unknown to us (for either Albert
or Charles).

We are still working on unraveling the complicated
publishing history of the Boni brothers.

John, would you be willing to send us a copy of that
brochure? We'll be happy to reimburse you for the
postage and copying, etc.

Thanks!

Clare Imholtz
11935 Beltsville Drive