Australia?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Feb 20 19:04:20 EST 2006

On Feb 21, 2006, at 12:00 AM, JOSEPH HILL wrote:

> I have had  order for a MLPG from Australia....one would not
> think....Canada sure....but that many copies of ML's Down Under?

Perhaps you might ask the purchaser via e-mail. It would be
interesting to know.

- Scot Kamins
The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in
their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms or other types of
arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection
of taxes and dues, and tends to permit uprising.

            -- Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Shogun of Japan, August 29, 1558