Bonibooks

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Sun Feb 19 00:52:50 EST 2006

An interesting note on the Little Leather Library.. The first ones were like Cracker Jack prizes, the books were inserted inside a box of candy; I forget th name of the candy company,Does anyone on this list remember the Cracker Jack Prize? They are very collectable today and bring big bucks...what a crazy people we are!

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY