followup on Ft. Lauderdale

Bill DiBenedetto billdi at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 16 19:20:56 EST 2006

Wanted to to thank the listservers who recommended the Hittel book shop in
Fort Lauderdale. I spent a pleasant afternoon there on Saturday and found
several MLs for my collection, including a nice edition of John Milton's
poetry and prose (132) in a very good dustjacket (price clipped tho) with my
birthyear copyright.
The MLs there are grouped together for the most part and they are the first
thing one sees as you enter the store. (open the door, look immediately to
your right and there they are.) It's worth exploring the entire store
however. I found the Milton in the poetry section and a nice Wisdom of
Confucious in the philosophy section upstairs.
thanks again -- it was the highlight of an otherwise difficult and boring
trip.

bill
206-491-0296 (wk)
206-963-0499 (personal)