Philosophy books

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 14:28:04 EST 2006

Michael Gowan <michael at mewritegood.net> wrote:  What philosophy titles do you think are the hardest to find? Has anyone
else made this a theme for collecting?

Thanks!
-- Michael
  Studies in Pessimism by Schopenhauer.

  I started out in 84 or 85' wanting to get the philosophy titles.  But when I told the local used book store owner that I was trying to get all of them, I seem to have forget to say "All PHILOSOPHY" titles.  A week or so later he had Jefferson and Dana and couple more for me and I quickly decided that they were very nice books and not real expensive; they would make a real nice personal library.  Now I have 1700 volumes in every style from 1917 to 2005. But I have never seen Studies in Pessimism.

  Darrell