Searchable Archives Now Available Through January 2006

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Feb 13 01:15:59 EST 2006

On Feb 12, 2006, at 7:34 PM, Mary L. Newton wrote:

> Wow, Scot, that had to be a huge project!

You have no idea.  :-D

But I think it was worth it. The amount of information in there is
really incredible. There's a lot of stuff that isn't integrated  into
Dogeared's pages yet; I'll have lots of fun using the search engine
myself to pull together topics for articles as well as for the
individual authors' pages.

(Hint to author Guardians:  Get On It!  :-D  )

Something else I noticed while editing the threads and messages was
the personalities of the posters; they really come through when you
see a few dozen messages from a poster over time.

> Thanks to you and Ron for taking it on.

You're welcome!  :-)

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in
private and wash your hands afterwards.
-- Robert Heinlein