Photos of dorian book

B.L. Clark cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 21:57:11 EST 2006

Well, it looks like a very nice re-binding of a late '20s copy of Dorian Gray.  ML books were very popular in binding classes, since they were sewn bindings, inexpensive, etc.  If you havn't run across this page on dogeared yet, it explains a little more:  http://www.dogeared.com/FAQpages/bindingsFAQ/faqLeather.html .  Anyone with more experience w/ the wierd stuff know?

  benjamin l clark

Eve Dudzinski <evelina_au at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I had a look around the website and theres some interesting reading there!
Thankyou for the link. And below are some photos like requested. Sorry about
the quality, i took them just then on my webcam but at least it will be
better then my rough description

the front:
http://img437.imageshack.us/img437/8413/front4hz.jpg

inside: