bookstores in Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood, FL area

GORDON NEAVILL aa3401 at wayne.edu
Mon Feb 6 22:03:29 EST 2006

When I'm the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood area, the bookstore I always make a point of visiting  is Robert A. Hittel, Plaza 3000 Shopping Center, 3020 North Federal Highway Bldg. #6, Fort Lauderdale 33306, phone 305-563-1752 or 1-800-445-3358.  It's a good-sized store with an excellent antiquarian stock. There are always a number of Modern Library books, though if I remember correctly they're scattered rather than grouped together.  It's been a few years since I've been there, but I'm pretty sure it still exists.

A cool place in Hollywood I enjoy is the Sushi Blues Bar -- but they don't havean Modern Library books.

Barry