ML Matchbooks

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Feb 4 17:09:48 EST 2006

On Feb 4, 2006, at 1:30 PM, <modlib at alltel.net> <modlib at alltel.net>
wrote:

> I don't think the number of books helps since it could be adding in
> both regular and giant editions (not unlikely since both prices are
> shown).  There were more than 300 available from 1940 through 1945.

I forget to mention earlier that the Dating Key indicates 299 titles
in the spring of 1944, jumping to 303 in the fall. So given the price
of $1.45 and the book number, I think that 1944 is likely.  I cannot
account for the "new binding" thingee, though, unless the Guide is
slightly off about the dates of the new Giant binding.

Anybody?

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in
private and wash your hands afterwards.
-- Robert Heinlein