ML Matchbooks

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Feb 4 16:06:03 EST 2006

On Feb 4, 2006, at 12:53 PM, B.L. Clark wrote:

> From the Update Page "...Added Benjamin L Clark to Dogeared Senior
> Editors list (Life Member)..."  Well!  Huh!  Thanks, I really do
> apperciate it!  [Dear Diary, today I had to update my resume again...]

Yeah, well, I would have done it a couple of months ago but I thought
I'd hit you for one more year's membership dues. :-D

(Dogeared Senior Editors are awarded life membership without need to
pay any further dues. They get named Senior Editor for the large
number of editorial contributions they have made to Dogeared or
because of their contributions to the hobby.)

Silent gratitude isn't very much use to anyone.
   - Gertrude Stein