ML Matchbooks

B.L. Clark cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 15:53:51 EST 2006

>From the Update Page "...Added Benjamin L Clark to Dogeared Senior Editors list (Life Member)..."  Well!  Huh!  Thanks, I really do apperciate it!  [Dear Diary, today I had to update my resume again...]

  blc

Scot Kamins <kamins at dogeared.com> wrote:

On Feb 4, 2006, at 11:25 AM,
wrote:

> Those covers do look nice, benj.
>
> I couldn't get to the images with the links provided, but benj has
> them (outside pics) on his collector page at Amenities.

I've also added them to the Matchbook page at dogeared:

http://www.dogeared.com/Rarities/matchbook.html

> So, nobody else has seen these later matchbooks? I wonder how many
> different 'editions' there are.

There may be many. The price and numbers of titles referred to on
this matchbook dates it to 1944. The other one on Dogeared dates to
1933. So there's over a decade of possible matchbook advertising!

"We must be the change we want to see in the world." ~ Gandhi