ML Matchbooks

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Feb 4 15:26:41 EST 2006

On Feb 4, 2006, at 11:25 AM, <modlib at alltel.net> <modlib at alltel.net>
wrote:

> Those covers do look nice, benj.
>
> I couldn't get to the images with the links provided, but benj has
> them (outside pics) on his collector page at Amenities.

I've also added them to the Matchbook page at dogeared:

http://www.dogeared.com/Rarities/matchbook.html

> So, nobody else has seen these later matchbooks?  I wonder how many
> different 'editions' there are.

There may be many. The price and numbers of titles referred to on
this matchbook dates it to 1944. The other one on Dogeared dates to
1933. So there's over a decade of possible matchbook advertising!