'o' DJ Without ML Titles

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sat Dec 30 21:29:34 EST 2006

Ron,

The ml logo is the same as shown on ModernLib. The spines, front panels, and front flaps of the regular and tall jackets are identical. Both spines have the squared-off torchbearer, not the "ml" symbol. The back flaps and back panels are different. Incidentally, my "o" jacket with the ISBN on the back panel has a price of $2.95 on the flap.

Barry