'o' DJ Without ML Titles

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sat Dec 30 18:36:03 EST 2006

Ron,

I have Faulkner's Selected Short Stories in a 12 binding with a white Faulkner 'n' jacket. Like all other white Faulkner jackets I've seen it has a list of Faulkner titles available from Random House on the back -- but the titles from Sartoris to The Reivers are displayed in two columns. My 'n' jacket is the same as your picture.

Happy New Year!

Barry