'o' DJ Without ML Titles

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Sat Dec 30 16:52:02 EST 2006

This is the first 'n' or 'o' dust jacket I have ever seen without ML titles on the back.  Instead, there are titles from the same author published under the Random House name.

Image available here:

http://home.alltel.net/ronholl/ml/324_1.jpg

Questions:

- Does anyone have an 'o' jacket on a 324.1 (Selected Short Stories / Faulkner) that has ML titles listed?

- Does anyone have this title in the white jacket in a binding other than 14?

- Are there any other titles in the 14 binding that have non ML titles on the back of the jacket?  I only have 14 of binding #14, and all the other 13 have ML titles.

Note the ISBN printed on the back.

thanks,
ron