Christmas Additions (Madaline)

Michael Gowan michael at mewritegood.net
Wed Dec 27 21:55:50 EST 2006

My wife gave me a bunch of MLs from a store she stumbled upon in Greensboro,
NC. Among the haul was 300.1 Basic Writings of Jung (first edition) and
292.1 Santayana's Sense of Beauty. She also found a postcard promoting one
of Henry's talks.

It's good to have a spouse who supports my habits ; )

-- Michael

--
Michael Gowan