Christmas Additions (Madaline)

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Wed Dec 27 20:26:59 EST 2006

That must have been fun to search through that box of old MLs.  Are you sure there was no Gatsby hidden in there?

I did a check, and discovered I only have 2 DJs with 377 titles.  Both were price clipped.  That 72 is interesting.  Fall 1956 was just before the Spring 1957 price jump from $1.45 to $1.65

ron