Christmas Additions (Madaline)

Bill DiBenedetto billdi at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 27 19:12:54 EST 2006

My daughter, who attends grad school at Northwestern, and her new fiancé
sent me a big box of MLs all in G to VG DJs. Some repeats, but some of the
repeats are in better shape or have older DJs than the ones on my shelf. No
firsts (at first glance) but several published in my birth year (which is a
focus of my ML collecting).

Highlights of the batch (for me) include:

52 -- Philosophy of Schopenhauer
185 -- Tom Jones
269 - Washington Square
214 - The Enormous Room
72 - Tess of the D'Urbervilles
G14 - Bullfinch's Mythology
G27 - The Origin of Species and The Descent of Man
195 - Selected Poetry of Lord Byron

72 is interesting -- it has a 1951 RH copyright and 377 titles listed on the
DJ, but the DJ has no price on it. It may be my only DJ that has no price
printed on it.

bill
206-491-0296 (work)
206-963-0499 (personal)