Dostoyevsky

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Tue Dec 19 23:12:55 EST 2006

Oh, certainly Scot... let's expose that to the world., eh? Is this my
reward for silence about the incident with you, the hay baler, the
199.1, and the cheese? Feh! Pitui!! I splutter in contempt, or something.

-Michael Watson

At 12:37 AM 12/19/2006, you wrote:

>On Dec 18, 2006, at 8:54 PM, 20 Ants wrote:
>
>>And yes, to all concerned, it IS ironic that I misseppled a word or
>>two. That's irony. And I use the word rong because it's ironic to
>>spell the word wrong rong which is wrong.
>
>Yes, Michael, wrong - very wrong. But perhaps you're not REALLY
>wrong, Michael, not really - perhaps you're just - I don't know -
>perhaps you're just misunderstood.
>
>[:: poor devil - most people don't know this about Michael, but when
>he was but a mere lad he had an unspeakably horrible incident
>involving a Webster's  Blue-Back and a McGuffey Speller. Tragic,
>really - he probably doesn't like to speak of it. ::]
>
>Scot Kamins
>-----------------
>Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its
>operating manual.
>                                                      - Terry Pratchett

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569
http://www.20ants.com
   books, individually and in lots. Specializing in fine press and non-fiction.
   Member of Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org
   Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
http://www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132