Dostoyevsky

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Tue Dec 19 00:37:05 EST 2006

On Dec 18, 2006, at 8:54 PM, 20 Ants wrote:

> And yes, to all concerned, it IS ironic that I misseppled a word or
> two. That's irony. And I use the word rong because it's ironic to
> spell the word wrong rong which is wrong.

Yes, Michael, wrong - very wrong. But perhaps you're not REALLY
wrong, Michael, not really - perhaps you're just - I don't know -
perhaps you're just misunderstood.

[:: poor devil - most people don't know this about Michael, but when
he was but a mere lad he had an unspeakably horrible incident
involving a Webster's  Blue-Back and a McGuffey Speller. Tragic,
really - he probably doesn't like to speak of it. ::]

Scot Kamins
Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its
operating manual.
                                                      - Terry Pratchett