Fw: Re: Dostoyevsky

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Mon Dec 18 23:54:21 EST 2006

And yes, to all concerned, it IS ironic that I misseppled a word or
two. That's irony. And I use the word rong because it's ironic to
spell the word wrong rong which is wrong.

-Michael Watson

At 05:35 PM 12/18/2006, you wrote:

>SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
>FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
>LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
>EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569
http://www.20ants.com
   books, individually and in lots. Specializing in fine press and non-fiction.
   Member of Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org
   Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
http://www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132