Check Out the New Graphical Advertising Article on ModernLib

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Thu Dec 14 19:37:08 EST 2006

Folks,

I have completed and uploaded the graphical article "Modern Library
in the Print Media":

http://www.modernlib.com/Rarities/magAdsIntro.html

You'll find somewhere between 125 - 150 ads, promo pieces, and the
occasional old newspaper article about the series. There are ads for
most years from 1917 to 1968. These ads contain a wealth of
information about the ML from primary contemporary sources. You
really should check it out. Click an ad to see it in expanded size.

The other day I posted a note about a first pass of article asking
for feedback about whether the pages took too long to load. No
complained, so I guess it's OK. If you do find that any page takes
too long to load, please send me the page URL; I can always break
pages up as necessary with little trouble.

Feedback is, as always, more than welcome. Let me know if you find
any bugs.

Thanks,

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens
can change the world.    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
   -- Margaret Mead