Dostoevksy misseppling on DJ

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Thu Dec 14 18:08:20 EST 2006

I'll see if the non-listmember can provide a color scan, too.

-Michael Watson

At 05:50 PM 12/14/2006, you wrote:

>On Dec 14, 2006, at 2:39 PM, Gordon Neavill wrote:
>
>>I've had this book for years and never noticed the misprint on the
>>jacket!
>
>Barry. I'd love to have this for ModernLib (along with that other one
>you were going to send - hint hint!  :-D  )
>

>- Scot Kamins
>The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in
>their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms or other types of
>arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection
>of taxes and dues, and tends to permit uprising.
>
>            -- Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Shogun of Japan, August 29, 1558

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569
http://www.20ants.com
   books, individually and in lots. Specializing in fine press and non-fiction.
   Member of Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org
   Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
http://www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132